Your new company
An established organisation in Singapore
Your new role
Taking helm of the transformation office, you will take on a highly strategic role that will look after the implementation of improvement blueprint for process redesign to create an innovative culture for the organisation.
- Lead in the design, development and implementation of continuous improvement approaches, underpinned by “Lean Principles” and Design Thinking
- To engage in and model strong and positive relationships with internal and external partners to drive lean transformation efforts
- Build OD capability and change agents in leaders and managers
- Lead in the design of OD strategies and interventions
What you’ll need to succeed
- A strong Kaizen background with at least 10 years of demonstrable track record
- Proven leadership experience leading a team size of up to >10-15
- The ability to navigate complexity and uncertainty and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Adept at working with a group of diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Daen Huang at +65 63030158 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924, Registration ID Number: R1658977 #1239424