Your new company
Work in a global financial institution with fast-paced environment. Be part of a highly skilled team and work on global scale projects.
Your new role
• Utilising your extensive Digital Forensics and Incident Response experience to conduct and manage your individual caseload across the entire incident response or investigative lifecycle from start to finish;
• Discovering unfamiliar technology or data during the midst of an incident or investigation and assessing its relevance to the issues at hand, i.e. stored information, auditing capability, evidential value etc.;
• Leveraging upon your ability to communicate, both written and verbal, in a clear, concise and inclusive manner to technical and non-technical audiences with colleagues, peers and stakeholders at all levels;
• Embracing new and upcoming technologies and assessing how they could apply and improve on the way in which the team responds to incidents;
• Working alongside a global team with colleagues in the USA and Europe, whilst placing emphasis on collaboration and sharing of ideas and methodologies;
• Undertaking and sharing the responsibilities of working an on-call schedule so that the bank is well-placed to respond to incidents or investigations when required.
What you'll need to succeed
O Identify, analyse and present evidential data from workstation orientated systems, including, but not limited to systems installed with Microsoft Windows; and
O Such candidates will have experience in investigating specific facets or work streams of various incident scenarios/investigations as part of a broader DFIR/investigative team;
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
EA Reg Number: R21103035
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.#1245440