Your new company
Our client is a global food chain brand. They are currently seeking an APAC Development Facilitator
Duration : 12 months contract
Your new role
Serves as the liaison between franchise owners and head office by providing high-level customer service support to the franchise owners and other field staff within the Asia Pacific region.
Coordinating and Collection Information Management
- Capable of managing collections efficiently, particularly in scenarios where the organisation is involved in sales from franchises for revenue generation.
- Staying up to date with outstanding payments, communicating with Clients or customers to facilitate timely payment and implementing effective strategies to optimise collection processes.
- Strong organisation skills to effectively coordinate different activities, task, and stakeholders involve in various projects, responsibilities and deadline are met to facilitate smooth collaboration.
- Good customer focused and possessed excellent attentive to the needs and enquires of guest or customers at service desk.
Reporting and Knowledge Management
- Strong analytical data skills, as well as proficient to interpret it present in a clear concise manner.
- Opening and Closing Restaurant
- Knowledge in project management, resource allocation, budgeting and strategic planning.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong adaptability and organising skills
What you'll get in return
- Having the opportunity to learn the ropes to step up and gain a solid grasp of Management Principals.
- Mould effective decision-making and project execution.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Yang at Hays on +65 6424 0157 or email yuyang,firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are welcome.
Registration ID No. R1329386 | EA Licence number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D