Your new company
I am representing a leader in global supply chain and logistics to recruit for a Data Analyst (HR Analytics).
This company utilises cutting-edge technologies and smart data-driven operations to deliver world-class port services and innovative cargo solutions at an unheard scale.
Your new role
- Support the office in fostering a data-driven culture by developing and refining HR data frameworks and processes.
- Create data dashboards and conduct data analytics for HR metrics like global workforce, attrition, budget and talent management.
- Present data findings to management and stakeholders for informed business discussions and decisions.
- Establish data policies for privacy, oversee data collection and integration.
- Facilitate Master Data Management, HR data community engagement and manage talent technologies/systems.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in related fields i.e Computer Science.
- Experience in HR or workforce analytics.
- Experience in Excel, macros and data visualisation tools like PowerBI.
- High regard for privacy to manage confidential information.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
What you'll get in return
Exciting learning and development opportunities
Group level decision and transformation
Comprehensive benefits and competitive salary package
What you need to do now
Contact Lijie Ong at +65 81006059 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Registration Number: R22108533, EA License: 07C3924, Company Registration Number: 200609504D