Cyber Security Roles in Singapore
Job Posting by Belle Lim, Cyber Security Consultant at Hays Singapore
I am representing a world leading medical equipment manufacturing MNC, listed under fortune 500 firms with wide global presence across diverse markets segments. Being a global market leader, whose products are part of cutting-edge research around the world, the medical business unit is looking for a Product Cyber Security Manager to join the team, with huge global exposure and leading career growth. This Product Cyber Security Manager will be involved in analysis of product security risks and their mitigation during the product lifecycle development process.
Your new role
• Provide support to project management and R&D leaders on cybersecurity standards and best practices
• Participate in the development of Product Security Management Plans – Overall security design control requirements and implementation roadmap
• Conduct threat modeling and risk assessment workshops
• Guide and train project teams to ensure direct and indirect security requirements are understood and implemented
What you’ll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years of Security Architecture and Project Management experience in large / high volume transaction environment
- Direct experience with HIPAA, FDA and other security and privacy governance is preferred
- Basic understanding of privacy enhancing technologies and regulations such as GDPR
- Strong stakeholders’ engagement / communication skills
- Analytical skills to analyze direct and indirect product security requirements
What you’ll get in return
• You will be part of a leading culture firm
• Get to work with world class leading experts
• CAREER EXPOSURE – If you are looking for a role that provides you opportunities for global / international exposure, this will be the one for you. Plenty of opportunities in global, regional, country office, across divisions as well.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Belle.email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply now or refer a friend (Get rewarded with $200 CapitaStar Gift voucher upon a successful friend referral!)
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
EA License Number: 07C3924 l Registration Number: R21100438 l Company Registration ID No.: 200609504D