Your new company
A leading commodity trader specialising in LNG, Coal and Freight with a platform to trade across all key markets, where you focus on building and managing the cyber security function with blend of in-house skills and managed partner ecosystem towards managing the level of acceptable cyber risk exposure for the organization.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintain awareness of threat actor tools, techniques and procedures (TTP’s)
- Regularly assess the risk of cyber-attacks by leveraging industry frameworks (e.g., Mitre ATT&CK) and ‘Adversary Simulation/ Red Team’ assessments
- Maintain an effective incident response capability comprising a Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service, incident response plan and procedures
- Manage security incidents in accordance with established procedures and industry best practices
- Maintain and enforce the company’s security policies, directives and standards
- On a risk based and practicable basis, implement mechanisms to measure compliance (and address non-compliance) with security controls
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of training and professional working experience
- Has considerable experience in the application security controls to mitigate specific risks or issues based on best practice control frameworks including Mitre ATT&CK, ISO 27001, CIS or NIST and how to apply in the context of cyber defence
- Domain expertise of cloud infrastructure compute, network and storage as well as the cloud control plane. Experience of working within a DevOps environment including agile, CI/CD, and embedding security within the software development lifecycle (i.e., “Security Shift-Left”)
An excellent opportunity awaits you in one of the world's largest energy and commodity trading organization, providing the ideal culture for both growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested on this role, click "Apply Now" and send in your updated resume or you can also contact me at Dashini.email@example.com or call me at +603-76118695 for a confidential chat.
Registration ID No. R1769394 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D