Your new company
Customer Service role located in West of Singapore for a Life Sciences company specialising in antibodies. Due to an expansion they are looking for this position to be part of their growing team. They are located easy access from the MRT.
Your new role
- Attend to general enquiries and quotations requests
- Provide support to regional sales activities
- Answer customer's inquiries efficiently, provide feedback and escalate the issue to respective team for next follow-up action.
- Always process customer's Purchase Order (PO) in a timely manner, send order confirmation within 24hr upon receipt.
- Prepare New Customer, Sales Order as well as Incoming Goods upload file for 3PL.
- Issue Picklist to 3PL warehouse for pick-pack, provide Delivery Order (DO) and Invoice copy for outbound delivery.
- Expedite deliveries to ensure smooth and efficient order cycle to meet customer's expectation.
- Execute and manage the quote-to-cash process, and ensure timely order fulfilment
- Maintain all administrative documentation and inventory records
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned
What you'll need to succeed
- At least a Diploma with 3 years in a similar position
- Experience with customer management and order fulfilment process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and familiar with ERP system
- Able to manage multiple tasks meticulously according to priorities
What you need to do now
If you're keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document) to email@example.com (Registration ID No. R1545727)
EA License No.: 07C3924 Company's Registration number: 200609504D
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.