Your new company
A globally leading organisation that specialises in commodity trading of LNG, Coal and Freight where you'd be a part of their IT department, focusing on support the development of new bespoke systems, such as for business intelligence and decision support, to meet needs not provided by the vendor systems.
Your new role
- Work to obtain excellent business knowledge of the full transaction cycle within a multi-commodity energy trading environment such that they can converse directly with users and other stakeholders with minimal hand-holding from Business Analysts.
- Work within a hybrid internal/consultant/vendor team to deliver a backlog of new features, enhancements, bug fixes and integrations to support the ongoing needs of the LNG and Coal trading businesses. Demonstrate a strong ability to self-organise when required.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the technical team, whilst also demonstrating end-to-end ownership of entire problems where required.
- Apply their strong software engineering skills to:
- Improve the ability to integrate vendor systems together.
- Improve the ability to unit test customisations of vendor systems.
- Improve the structure the source of such customisations.
- Demonstrate a broad set of technical skills including expert database development and administration, .NET/C# development and Powershell Automation/Devops skills.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive experience with C# .NET
- Very strong understanding of the core language and framework
- Service oriented development (WCF, Web API or ASMX)
- Data access development (ADO.NET, EF or equivalent such as NHibernate)
- Extensive SQL Server database design and development skills (excellent SQL skills assumed). A good working knowledge of database performance optimisation is also required.
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity awaits you in one of the world's largest energy and commodity trading organization, providing the ideal culture for both growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested on this role, click "Apply Now" and send in your updated resume or you can also contact me at Dashini.email@example.com or call me at +603-76118695 for a confidential chat.
Registration ID No. R1769394 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D