Your new company
A leading utility-backed seaborne energy trader specialising in LNG, Coal and Freight with a platform to trade across all key markets (North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia), and you'd be a key part that is responsible for the contracts management process primarily for the physical coal business (and support for the LNG business if necessary) for contracts and confirmation notices that cover deals originated in both the Asia Pacific, Europe and the U.S.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- To draft transaction contracts primarily for physical coal deals (and if required, the confirmation notices for physical LNG deals) to reflect both the commercial terms agreed with our external and internal counterparties and the relevant counterparty agreement, in a fit for purpose format and in accordance with the internal guidelines.
- To review counterparty’s transaction contracts primarily for physical coal deals (and if required, the confirmation notices for physical LNG deals) to reflect both the commercial terms agreed with our external and internal counterparties and the relevant counterparty agreement and comply with the internal guidelines.
- To work closely with all internal stakeholders to manage the physical contract workflow process from deal conclusion to final signature in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring that all processes comply with the internal guidelines.
- To review all counterparty’s counters/suggested changes in the contracts/confirmation notices and make recommendations to the the Trading team and the Legal with respect to their validity, ensuring that the terms are acceptable in accordance with the policy.
What you'll get in return
At least 5 years’ experience working in a (physical) commodity trading environment with direct responsibility for contracts drafting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders at all levels as well as external counterparty representatives.
- Must be meticulous with keen eye for details and able to work in fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Strong commercial skills.
An excellent opportunity awaits you in one of the world's largest energy and commodity trading organization, providing the ideal culture for both growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you'll get in return
If you're interested on this role, click "Apply Now" and send in your updated resume or you can also contact me at Dashini.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +603-76118695 for a confidential chat.
Registration ID No. R1769394 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1242189