The client is hiring for a cloud architect to join their ranks for operational and BAU duties on top of some solution scope
The Cloud Architect twill be responsible for the supervising, designing and implementing solutions to support data and application needs and hybrid cloud strategy. He/She will be part of the Global Infrastructure & Network Technology team, and will be working closely with cross-functional teams to plan, develop, implement and maintain cloud-based solutions, and support any cloud migration roadmap as part of the hybrid cloud strategy
- Evaluate and assess on-premise IT infrastructure and perform cloud migration recommendations and design for specific internal and public facing applications.
- Implement stable, secure, efficient, and reliable Cloud infrastructure and operations
- Implement and scripts to automate daily tasks
- Integrate third party applications with Azure AD cloud-based directory to streamline the application access management and identify protection into single a solution
- Responsible for managing and supporting cloud functionalities and operations based on industry standards, best practices and service level agreements.
- Perform daily performance and utilisation monitoring, analysis, and maintenance of the Cloud System infrastructure to ensure service uptime, optimised utilisation and throughput.
- Work closely with application teams to support and onboard new applications and workloads into the Cloud service providers (Azure or AWS)
- Ensure cloud and resource workloads are deployed in compliance to company policies & guidelines
- Perform incident management through troubleshooting of the cloud systems
- Responsible for confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data in the cloud platform, as well as ensure proper and secure cloud backup mechanism in place
- Provide backup assistance to manage hyper-converged infrastructure and VMware virtualisations
- Administer and manage central monitoring tool such as content delivery network, DDOS protection and web application firewall service
Skills & Experiences:
- Proven working experience in Microsoft Azure/AWS
- Strong working knowledge of cloud technologies and networking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation (slides and oral) and project tracking skills
- Experience in a multi-cultural environment.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently and being a team player and travel when needed.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or send it direclty to email@example.com and you will be contacted if suitable.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R22107188
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D