Your new company
Major A1 Construction company and one of Singapore's leading construction company.
Your new role
To produce shop drawings for execution of works onsite according to schedule.
• Ensure shop drawings produced are fully:
- Aligned with approved pre-computation plan.
- Captured with latest information received.
- Incorporated with all necessary provisions as required or requested by other sub-contract works.
- Revised to all returned comments made by Consultants.
- Provided with adequate dimensions, sections, elevations and details for easy reference.
- Checked against co-ordinated information obtained prior to handing over to design Co-ordinator for review.
• Ensure latest information received are captured and correctly interpreted in shop drawings produced and properly filed.
• All information received and keep track from time to time on latest Consultants' revised drawings issued.
• Architect's instructions issued.
• Co-ordinated information provided by Design / Drawing Co-ordinators.
• Sub-contractors' request for necessary provisions to structural and architectural elements.
• Responsible for attendance to daily site co-ordination meeting and provide detail co-ordination with sub contractors.
What you'll need to succeed
• Minimum Diploma holder.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience with M&E trades in the building construction industry.
• Singaporean Citizen or Singapore PR Holder (urgent role)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click "apply now" to send an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact Malini for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R22106855
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D#1251225