Cyber Security Roles in Singapore
Job Posting by Belle Lim, Cyber Security Consultant at Hays Singapore
An established leading insurance firm is looking for an IT Auditor to contribute in planning and executing IT audits to improve the group’s IT control environment.
Your new role
• Plan and deliver IT audit engagements
• Develop risk-based audit plans and audit programs
• Effectively identify potential risks, control gaps/lapses and proactively shares best risk management practices
• Support business audits through integrated audits by providing technology expertise and evaluating IT controls supporting the business operations.
• Validate and track management’s remediation for audit issue closure
• Contribute to continuous monitoring of technology risk areas
What you’ll need to succeed
• 5 to 8 years of experience in IT Audit, IT Risk
• Experienced with digital / application audits
• Experienced with performing risk assessment and annual planning of audits
• Good stakeholders management skills
• Professional certification such as CISA, CISM, CEH, CISSP, CCSP
What you’ll get in return
· You will be part of a highly recognized, high performance leading culture firm
· Good Career Development, with work life balance and stability
· Exciting regional exposure
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Belle.email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply now or refer a friend (Get rewarded with $200 CapitaStar Gift voucher upon a successful friend referral!)
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
EA License Number: 07C3924 l Registration Number: R21100438 l Company Registration ID No.: 200609504D