Your new role
- Support RMs in day-to-day client servicing, and provide timely resolution of customer issues, including:
- Obtaining required documentation and complete customer onboarding process, including KYC and AML checks;
- Conduct annual / semi-annual credit reviews for clients;
- Conduct market research and credit analysis for new clients; and
- Prepare financial spreading in credit documents for clients ; and
- Translate credit related documents on demand .
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree holder with minimum 2 years of directly relevant working experience in similar capacity.
- Must have strong ability to communicate in Mandarin, due to job requirement, and writing Chinese reports.
A fast learner who is able to work independently and as a team as a supporting role.
What you'll get in return
Up to $70k + VB!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Ginny.Tan@hays.com.sg
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Registration No.: R2091424
EA License No.: 07C3924
Company Registration No. 200609504D