Your new company
As a pioneering hospital with strong roots in the community for 179 years, it is recognised as the People’s Hospital, serving a population of a million residents living in Central Singapore.
Your new role
- Hospitality & Environment Services Division plays an important role in supporting the hospital in the delivery of Better Care, they are a pillar of strength that keep our many day-to-day functions going. Hospitality & Environmental Services comprised of Food & Beverage Services, Housekeeping Services, Linen Services, Portering Services, Transport Services and Visitor Engagement Services.
- As an Assistant Director, you will assist the Director to provide strategic leadership to the division to meet hospital strategic direction in delivering performance indicators and meeting deliverables. You will be responsible in overseeing and managing the daily operation activities to ensure quality delivery of patient/visitors/staff services for the hospital.
- Communicate and facilitate the strategic and business plans of the Hospital and ensure the alignment of goals and objectives of all reporting departments
- Establish, maintain and implement appropriate corporate policies, procedures and controls for operational processes and service delivery
- To work closely with internal and external stakeholders to implement key initiatives that would deliver better value to patients and staff
- Contracts and vendor management to ensure that activities remain compliant and standards are met in a cost effective, safe and efficient manner
- Develop HES operational procedures and performance measures to ensure simplification and accuracy of work methods and reliability of systems
- Drive and lead process improvement and transformation efforts across the division
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor degree with at least 8 to 10 years of experience in managing operations in large organisation, preferably in healthcare or hospitality management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills, who is able to engage staff at various levels
- Strong analytical skills and resilience, with a can-do attitude
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Independent and effective in team-setting
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Malini for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R22106855
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D