Your new company
A leading seaborne energy trader headquartered in Singapore where you will be within the IT Operations realm across all areas of the trading business (front, middle and back-office) to provide support for applications for the business.
Your new role
- Provide day-to-day operational support for the application estate.
- Take ownership, and be a central point of contact, for any application related issues reported by users, ensuring professional and regular communication is provided.
- Diagnose and resolve complex system and/or data issues across a range of both internally developed and vendor supplied applications in support of the trading business.
- Follow-up on fixes for escalated issues.
- Define and implement team processes to handle all support activities including the provision of up-to-date documentation in Confluence.
- Effectively record and monitor progress of all incidents and service requests raised into Jira, providing timely feedback to the business and stakeholders as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 5 years working knowledge of the Allegro ETRM/CTRM platform (preferably Allegro Horizon).
- Domain knowledge of energy physical and financial commodities and derivatives.
What you'll get in return
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of a global and rapidly evolving IT department that is driving the company’s cloud and digital transformation agenda
What you need to do now
If you're interested on this role, send in your updated resume or you can also contact me at Dashini.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +65 6817 0865 for a confidential chat.
Registration ID No. R1769394 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D