Your new company
A leading global bank with a global network of financial and business centers. Its principal business encompasses corporate finance, trade finance, cash management, funds transfers, project finance and treasury. It also collaborates with its affiliate company to provide investment banking solutions to its customers.
Your new role
Project manager of infrastructure and management of development environment
- Respond to Management and operation of development environment for Windows server
- Coordinate scheduling of development environment with other teams
- Manage and liaise with vendors and other IT personnel on IT related projects
- Project coordination with Japanese HO
What you'll need to succeed
At least 3 years of work experience
- Experience in development and testing in a Windows server environment
- Experience and knowledge of Windows server administration and maintenance
- Basic IT knowledge (Hard ware /Net WorkMiddle Ware etc.)
- Project management experience (even for small projects)
- Japanese and English language skills to communicate with Japanese HO
- Manage a small group of vendors
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary package and bonus
- The chance to work on challenging projects in the banking industry
- The company offers many long term career opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License No.: 07C3924, Registration Number: R22108730#1247170