Your new company
A leading commodity trader specialising with a platform to trade across all key markets, where you will be focussed on delivering one (or more) projects and ongoing enhancements and change to Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) Applications.
Your new role
- Managing prioritisation:
- Work with the Core Platform Delivery Manager and Business Analysts to establish an effective prioritisation mechanism with the business teams across various types of change.
- Ensure clear definition, agreement, and management of scope with business and other IT stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
- Managing Workstreams:
- Facilitate sprint planning with workstream teams to establish sprint goals.
- Manage resolution of 3rd line support incidents with minimal disruption to the sprints.
- Lead and coach Agile principles and practices, using a variety of tools and techniques to optimise the team’s flow of delivery.
- Delivering Projects:
- Lead project mobilisation including developing the resourcing strategy for delivering various types of change and working with the Core Platform Delivery Manager to engage vendors.
- General Delivery:
- Provide general delivery leadership to achieve defined and agreed objectives.
- Ensure proactive communications to all internal and external stakeholders to manage the journey of change
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 5-10 years’ Agile experience as a Project Manager or similar within a trading house, investment bank, or through a tier-1 vendor/consultancy
- Good understanding of the trade lifecycle for financial and physical commodities.
An excellent opportunity awaits you in one of the world's largest energy and commodity trading organization, providing the ideal culture for both growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested on this role, send in your updated resume to Dashini.email@example.com or you can also call me at +603-76118695 for a confidential chat.
Registration ID No. R1769394 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D