Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Your new role
Calendar Management for assigned EDs
- Keep calendars up to date including preparation of travel itineraries / schedules for business trips (travel details & contact telephone numbers should be entered)
- Diary management – set up of all internal/external meetings
- Arrange all conference rooms, AV equipment, dial in numbers and videoconference facilities
- Feedback should be provided on changes made and progress of schedule problems as they arise
- Hold regular meetings (to be agreed) with EDs in order to decide priorities/deadlines/projects.
- Book all travel, including flights, hotels, currency and taxis adhering to the Technology and Data policies
- Complete expense reports for EDs if required.
- Advise employees on completing their own reports.
- Ensuring all claims adhere to Firm policy.
Team Administration Tasks for groups supported:
- Manage booking schedule for Team Rooms
- Co-ordination of all moves and associated processes: desk moves, IT moves, system updates, mail drops, large scale project moves and floor walks
- Provide general information on the department and Firm when required (promoting use of internal web pages where possible)
- Filing, faxing, photocopying, distribution of assigned EDs mail as required
- Ordering of equipment and resources /supplies (e.g. business cards, wireless devices, etc.)
- Visitor Support: Arrange workstation for visitor prior to arrival. Provide full administrative support to visiting EDs where possible and if required. Direct and advise all visitors.
- Arrange access to buildings where necessary.
- Co-coordinating department business related events and functions
Technology Administration Function Role:
- Team cover: Form a working partnership with other team members. Ensure absence cover for own area and provide support to appointed buddy. Provide additional help when possible to other team members. Attend scheduled meetings with the Technology team where applicable.
What you'll need to succeed
- OPEN FOR SINGAPOREAN/PR HOLDER ONLY
- Proven work experience (3 or more years)
- Creation of Word documents, Excel spreadsheets & databases and presentations / reports. Formatting of Word documents, if necessary importing data from/to various packages.
- Proactive: Identifies other “value add” areas for EDs over and above day-to-day tasks. Identifies areas for improvement and suggests solutions
- Demonstrates willingness to learn about the business (helps integration into group)
What you'll get in return
- Be part of a top tier International Bank in Singapore
- Career development and top-notch employee opportunities
- Forward-looking environment defined by open communication, collaboration, learning and dedicated career management.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward your latest resume to Kalpana.email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career, please reach Kalpana Charles at +603 7611 8666